Historical evolution and administrative division of Qingxian county in Hebei Province


Qingxian county is a county under the jurisdiction of Cangzhou City in Hebei Province, located in the east of the North China Plain, cangzhou in the south, Langfang in the west, and Beijing and Tianjin in the north.State Highway 104, 105 and 337 pass through.Historical evolution According to the geological data of Hebei Province, the county has been inhabited 5,000 years ago.Tang, Yu, Xia, Yin according to the old annals “Xingye annals” contained: green star in the tail of the sub, analysis of wood.It belongs to Jizhou.Zhou dynasty li Youzhou to spring and Autumn, after the yan territory.Qin and six countries to Yan land on the valley county, the territory is on the valley county.Han Gaodi five years (202 BC) in the Ginseng county, li Bohai county.In the third year of yuanshuo, emperor Wudi of the Western Han Dynasty (126 BC), prince Xian of Hejian was exempted from being a member of the household, and he was ruled in Mumen City (the former site of today’s Mumen Village).Guangwu years later Han province household into Zhangwu, li Jizhou Bohai county.During the sixteen Kingdoms period of Wei and Jin Dynasties, The Early Analysis of the Han River and Bohai Sea set Zhangwu County, with four counties, one of which was Zhangwu. The territory was still the old Border of Han Dynasty, and was not changed at the end of the Western Jin Dynasty. The territory was still Zhangwu County.During the period from the Northern Wei dynasty to the Northern Zhou Dynasty, in the eleventh year of taihe of the Wei Dynasty (487 AD), Zhangwu of Bohai sea was divided into Fuyang County, which was subordinate to Yingzhou, and Zhangwu County belonged to it.Xuanwu Jingming first year (AD 500), Fuyang county into Zhangwu County.Xiaoming Emperor Xi Ping two years (AD 517 years), fu Yang county, to li Cangzhou, still get Zhangwu County.Positive light in the middle of the county of another west Zhangwu County (in this county), the green is still zhangwu County.Northern Zhou Elephant two years (AD 580) to han Ginseng huxian county changlu County, qingjing in the Northern Zhou after the destruction of Qi for Changlu County, li Cangzhou.Sui for changlu County, li Yingzhou Hejian county.Tang in this lutai army, after the waste of Fengqiao town.In the middle of Ganning (about 896 AD) lutai army, later renamed Ganning Army, under the Lutai Army, Ganning Army.Five dynasties, shijin to sixteen states in the khitan, and then changed the Dry ning army for Ning State.Liang, Tang still called dry ning jun.Zhou Shizong Xiande six years (AD 959), recovered here, still known as the Dry Ning army, here in Yongan County, and for the army, county administration.Yongan belonged to the Ganning Army.At the beginning of the Song Dynasty, dry Ning army was abolished, and Yongan County was transferred to Cangzhou.Taiping Xingguo seven years (AD 982) the resumption of the dry ning army, yongan County to Dry Ning County, li Hebei Road Dry Ning army.Xining six years (AD 1073) county province for the town.Yuan character two years (AD 1099) complex dry ning County.Daguan two years (AD 1108) to dry ningjun Qingzhou.Zhenghe three years (AD 1113) given the name ganning County.Five years after the resumption of Dry ning County, li Qing State or Dry ning County.Jin, followed the Song Zhi Ganning army.Tianhui seven years (AD 1129) to keep the border to replace Qingzhou, led a town, Fan Qiao;County three, Hoichuan, Xingji, Jinghai.Hoicawa Honning Prefecture.Zhenyuan first year (AD 1153) change, Qingzhou governance will chuan County, under the Hebei East road.Yuan, still according to gold system at the beginning.In the second year of Emperor Taizong of Mongolia (AD 1230), Qingzhou was changed to Qingning Fu, and it was changed to Qingzhou in seven years.To yuan two years (AD 1265) state withdrawal, to jinghai, Xingji and this department into the Department of huichuan County.After the resumption of Qingzhou, still linghui Chuan, Jinghai, Xingji three counties, along the hui Chuan, li Hejian road.Ming, the beginning of the state is still governing, will sichuan county province into.Hongwu eight years (AD 1375) to county, and because of the river decided to change “Qing” for “green”, only called Qingxian, xiangyan up to now.Li Hejian Mansion.Qing Dynasty, early still Ming system.Shunzhi sixteen years (AD 1659) province Xingji into Qingxian county, still li Hejian house.Yongzheng three years (AD 1725) to Tianjin state, nine years of Tianjin state for the government, qingjing still belongs to it.The first year of the Republic of China (1912), under the Bohai Sea.In the republic of China 4 years (1915) Bohai road renamed Jinhai Road, still belongs to the Qing Jing.17 years (1928) dao system waste, Qingxian directly under Hebei Province.From 1937 to 1945 during the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, Qing County Japanese puppet regime called Qing County Office, 1943 renamed the county government, li Hebei Province Office Jinhai Road.1945 to 1947, Kuomintang Qingxian Government, Special office of Cangzhou, Hebei Province.Before liberation, the Communist Party established qingxian county: in 1938, qingxian County Committee was set up in Yuantou Village, Dacheng County, under the third Prefectural Committee of Jizhong District.In 1940 moved to the county hu Taizhou village, changed to eight special office.1941 moved to north Guanting village, still under the eight special office.It was removed in May 1942.In July 1944, it was restored to qingxian County Working Committee, resident in Sizhuang Village, belonging to the eight special office. In the same year, Qingcang County and Cangxian county, Jiaohe area was built into Qingcang County.June 1945 restore county party committee, resident thick zhaoguan.1946 county party committee in the east haogpo, in June 1947 renamed qingxian Working Committee, resident thick zhaoguan.In 1948 spring renamed Qingxian County Party Committee.In November 1948 county party organs moved to the county seat, is still eight special office.October 1949 Qingcang Jiao County revoked.In November the same year qingxian changed to cangxian Commissioner’s Office.In November 1952, it was transferred to tianjin Commissioner’s Office.On February 11, 1958, Tianjin was changed into a city under the jurisdiction of Hebei Province. In November of the same year, Qingxian county was removed and incorporated into Jinghai County. Tianjin Special Area was merged into Tianjin city, and Jinghai was under the jurisdiction of Tianjin City.On June 1, 1961, qingxian county was established and changed into cangzhou District.It was changed to Cangzhou area in 1970.April 5, 1986 transfer cangzhou city jurisdiction.In July 1993, Cangzhou city and city merged, called Cangzhou City, Under which Qingxian cangzhou City.Administrative division June 14, 1947 Qingxian liberated.Immediately abolished the Kuomintang baojia system, the establishment of district, township, village political organizations.County set up 13 districts, a town (county), jurisdiction 317 villages.In October 1949, it was set up into 8 districts: Wangzhaozhuang District, Dapangu District, Former Wuzhao District, Xinji District, Liuhe District, Ouxinzhuang District, Liushiyintun District, chengxiang District.In 1950, the districts and townships were adjusted, and 8 districts were divided into 5 districts: 1 district (Chengguan) administered 73 villages;District 2 (Houzhaoguan) has jurisdiction over 81 villages, district 3 (Xinji) has jurisdiction over 73 villages;Four districts (Dudu Zhuang) jurisdiction 52 villages;Five areas flow river jurisdiction 55 villages.In 1953, the whole county set up 6 districts 64 small townships. Chengguan District set up 7 townships: Gengguantun, Kingship zhuang, Luojiadian, Liu Xiangtun, Jin Liuzhuang, Chengguan Town, Lijia Town.Xinji District consists of 10 townships: Xinji (Hui autonomous), Xing Wharf, Zhang Sihe, Dai Zhuangzi (Hui autonomous), Shijialou, Qianzai Yi, Kezhuang, Da Xiaozi’s Tomb (Hui autonomous), Deng Zhuangzi and Chen Zuizi.Houzhaoguan District consists of 11 townships: Houzhaoguan, Qianwuzhao, Daliangtai, Beiguanting, Chongxian, Jia Zhuangzi, Xihaopo, QianLuzhaozhuang, Sizhuang, Mummendian, Ximaqiao.There are 15 villages in Dado Trang: Dado Trang, Miao Trang, Yangguandian, Itzhuangzi, Dado Trang, Dak Trang, Shuangzhuangke, Chenkun Tun, Liu Shiyin Tun, Xiwu, Chenxin Trang, Danhu Trang, Small Ox Trang, Ouxin Trang, Daxingkou.Liuhe District consists of 13 townships: Jiuzhangtun, Beizhangzhuang, Wangshengwutun, Machang, Sunguantun, Liuhe, Yangjiakou, Kangjiazhuang, South Wangzhuang, Xiaohaozhuang, Guangfulou, East Yaozhuang, Beicaizhuang.Sun Lou District is divided into 8 townships: Shi Zhengzhuang, He He Zhuang, Li Jialing, Zhang Erzhuang, Dapangu, Linkou Tun, Tasi Zhuang, Linzhuangzi.In July 1957, Qingxian completed the evacuation area and township construction, jurisdiction over 17 townships (including the construction of a Xinji Hui autonomous township), 1 state farm.Namely: Chengguan, Balizhuang, Dadduzhuang, Xiaonizhuang, Shangwu, Wangweitun, Liuhe, Chenketun, Zhanzhuang, Houzhaoguan, Chongxian, Xinji, Zaolinzhuang, Sunlou, Beiliu, Mudian, Wangzhendian, Qingxian State farm.In early September 1958, six people’s communes and one state farm were built in the county on the basis of 17 large townships: Liuhe, Qingfeng (Machang), Dongfeng (Dadduzhuang), Hongqi (Chengguan), Dongfanghong (Caosi) and Lighthouse (Xinfi).In November 1958, Qingxian county was merged into Jinghai County and divided into six communes: Qingzhen, Xinji, Caosi, Machang, Liuhe and Daduzhuang.In June 1961, Qingjing and Qingxian were separated and returned to Cangzhou.Qingxian has jurisdiction over 23 communes and 1 state farm, including Xingji, Xuegantun, Taoxing, Shangwu, Liukuktun, Dadduzhuang, Xiaoniuzhuang, Chenxiangtun, Machang, Xinji, Daxiaozi Tomb, Dengzhuangzi, Sunjialou, Mummendian, Chongxian, Caosi, Guanzhuang, Wangzhaozhuang, Chengguan, Litan, Quancun, Dalipiao and Zangtun.In 1962, regional adjustment was carried out with neighboring counties, and 43 brigades in xingji, Taoxing and Xuiguantun communes were placed under the jurisdiction of Cangxian.Eighty-eight battalions of four communes, Zangtun, Litan, Quancun and Dalipiao, were placed under the jurisdiction of Dacheng County. Meanwhile, Liuhe and Fengzhuang under the jurisdiction of Jinghai County were placed under the jurisdiction of Qingxian County, and fengzhuang, Guojiaohe and Jiaohe villages of Fengzhuang commune were placed under the jurisdiction of Dacheng County.After the adjustment, it has jurisdiction over 18 communes, 1 farm and 346 production brigades.1963 Qingxian People’s Government in Chengguan Town, jurisdiction over 18 gongdu: Chengguan, Shangwu, Liukukun, Daddu Village, Xiaoniuzhuang, Machang, Chenxiangtun, Xinji, Xiaozi Tomb, Chenzui, Sun Lou, Chongxian, Caosi, Wangzhaozhuang, Guanzhuang, Liuhe, Wangzhendian;One town: Chengguan Town;One farm: State-owned Qingxian Farm.In March 1984, in accordance with the instructions of the superior, the commune was renamed township, township (town) Party Committee was established, and the brigade was rebuilt into the villagers’ committee.Chengguan Commune merged into Chengguan Town.After the reconstruction, the county has 1 town, 1 field and 17 townships.To 1988, chongxian, Xiaoniuzhuang, Liuhe, Xinfi 4 township renamed Chongxian Town, Xiaoniuzhuang Town, Liuhe town, xinxing town, so far the county has jurisdiction over 5 towns, 1 field, 13 townships.In 1989, the county has jurisdiction over 5 towns, 1 village and 13 townships, 347 administrative villages and 345 natural villages.By 2020, Qingxian county has jurisdiction over 7 towns and 3 townships: Qingzhou Town, Jinniu Town, Xinxing Town, Liuhe Town, Mummendian Town, Machang Town, Pangu Town, Shangwu Township, Caosi Township, Chenzui Township and Qingxian Farm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.